- "Card" shall mean a J&K Bank Credit Card issued by J&K Bank that is valid and subsisting during the Offer.
- "Cardholder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the card.
- 7.5% cashback at select LG brand store (Maximum Rs.3,000) & 5% Cashback at select multi brand store (Maximum Rs.2,500).
- "Offer Period" shall mean period commencing from March 01, 2019 to April 30th, 2019.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the merchant prior to settlement with J&K Bank.
Offer terms and conditions
- Offer applicable on EMI and Non-EMI transactions on J&K Bank Credit Cards.
- Offer is valid only on select LG stores having Pine Labs POS/EDC terminals
- Offer can be availed on maximum 3 transactions/per card across select LG Brand Store / Multi Brand store.
- Cashback will be offered to a Cardholder only when it is mentioned on the charge slip. If the charge slip does not mention cashback, the Cardholder will not be entitled for any cashback
- Offer shall be applicable on all products of INR 20,000 and above covered under offer ( In AC only Inverter Model covered, In Ref offer applicable on FF and SBS models, In LED offer applicable on 32’’ Smart/UHD/OLED models only)
- Cashback for the eligible transactions shall be credited to Cardholder’s Credit Card account within 90days from the end of offer period.
- LG Electronics India Private Ltd. & J&K Bank Ltd. retains the right to change or discontinue the Offer at any time during the Offer Period.
- The decision of LG Electronics India private Ltd & J&K Bank ltd. will be final and binding and any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The participation in the Offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- J&K Bank makes no representation about the quality, delivery, usefulness or otherwise of the goods/services offered by the third party/merchant. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of the third party.
- Images used in all the communications pertaining to the Offer are for representation purpose only.
- J&K Bank EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable on EMI transactions as mentioned at www.jkbank.com
- If the Cardholder/s ceases to be Cardholder/s at any time during the subsistence of the Offer, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the Cardholder/s.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Delhi.
- In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of J&K Bank & LG shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the use of J&K Bank Credit Cards.
- J&K Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the merchant. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Cardholder/s with the merchant directly without any reference to J&K Bank.
- J&K Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Card holder/s under the offer.
- J&K Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer with prior intimation to LG. J&K Bank reserves the right to disqualify any merchant or Cardholder/s from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Offer shall be borne solely by the Cardholder/s and J&K Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.