Who can open a Deluxe Savings Account with J&K Bank?
Deluxe Savings account can be opened by employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies & reputed private Institutions
What is the minimum Average Quarterly Balance required to be maintained?
You are required to maintain an AQB of Rs 5000/-.
What are the benefits of the Deluxe Savings Account?
You can avail the following benefits:
- Free cash withdrawals at branch (up to 15 per month).
- No limit on Cash withdrawal using withdrawal form
- Free International Gold Debit Card issued with an ATM withdrawal limit of Rs 1 lac/day & PoS transaction limit of Rs 1.50lacs.
- Temporary Overdraft facility equivalent to 50% of net salary subject to maximum of Rs. 20000/-
- Free e-banking facility.
- Interest compounded quarterly and calculated on daily products.