Who can open a Premium Plus Current Account with J&K Bank?
Premium Plus Current Account can be opened by individuals , either singly or jointly, sole proprietorships, Partnership firms, Private and Public Limited Companies , HUFs, Associations, Societies, Trusts, etc.
What is the minimum Average Monthly Balance required to be maintained?
The minimum AMB required to be maintained is Rs 100000/= below which Rs 1000/ plus GST per month shall be charged.
What are the benefits of the Premium Plus current Account?
You can avail the following benefits:
- Minimum AMB of Rs 1, 00,000.
- Free issuance of Demand Drafts up to Rs.30 Lakhs per month
- Free bill collection up to Rs.2.00 Lakhs per month
- Free E-banking/m-banking facility.
- Free cheque book facility (200 Leaves per year).