Who can open a Premium Current Account with J&K Bank?
Premium Current Account can be opened by individuals , either singly or jointly, sole proprietorships, Partnership firms, Private and Public Limited Companies , HUFs, Associations, Societies, Trusts, etc.
What is the minimum Average Monthly Balance required to be maintained?
The minimum AMB required to be maintained is Rs 50000/=below which Rs 400/ plus GST per month shall be charged.
What are the benefits of the Premium Current Account?
You can avail the following benefits:
- Minimum AMB of Rs 50,000.
- Free issuance of Demand Drafts up to 15 Lakhs per month
- Free 15 Payment Orders per month.
- Free E-Banking/ M-banking facility.
- Free cheque book facility (150 Leaves per year).