Who can open a Gold Current Account with J&K Bank?
Gold Current Account can be opened by individuals , either singly or jointly, sole proprietorships, Partnership firms, Private and Public Limited Companies , HUFs, Associations, Societies, Trusts, etc.
What is the minimum Average Monthly Balance required to be maintained?
The minimum AMB required to be maintained is Rs 2.50 lac below which Rs 1200/ plus GST per month shall be charged.
What are the benefits of the Gold Current Account?
You can avail the following benefits:
- Free collection of bills (up to Rs. 5 lakhs/ month).
- Free issuance of DD’s upto 50 Lakhs/month
- Nomination facility available.
- E-banking/m-banking facility available.
- Free RTGS/NEFT facility.
- Free cheque book facility (300 Leaves per year).