- Minimum AQB of Rs 2, 50,000.
- Free issuance of Demand Drafts up to 50 Lakhs per month
- Free inter branch fund transfer
- Free Collection of Bills upto Rs 5 lacs /month.
- Free collection of local/ outstation cheques(own bank)
- Daily Debit card limits (ATM/POS) 100000/150000)
- Individuals-Single Accounts.
- Joint Accounts.
- Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, HUFs.
- Limited Companies
- Associations, Clubs, Societies, Trusts etc.
- Application Form.
- Photograph of depositor/s (2 copies)
- Documents as per KYC Norms
- PAN Card or IT returns
- Partnership deed/ MOA, AOA, Certificate of incorporation, as applicable.
- Related documents for HUF, associations, etc.
- Other documents like registrations, etc.
- Who can open a Gold Current Account with J&K Bank?
Gold Current Account can be opened by individuals , either singly or jointly, sole proprietorships, Partnership firms, Private and Public Limited Companies , HUFs, Associations, Societies, Trusts, etc.
- What is the minimum Average Quarterly Balance required to be maintained?
The minimum AQB required to be maintained is 2.50 lakhs.
- What are the benefits of the Gold Current Account?
You can avail the following benefits:
- Free inter branch funds transfer.
- Free collection of bills (up to 5 lakhs/ month).
- Free issuance of DD’s upto 50 Lakhs/month
- Nomination facility available.
- Free e-banking facility.
- Free RTGS/NEFT facility & much more.