- For Business, personal need, Domestic purposes, Medical needs, etc.
- Short Term Loan for a maximum period of one year.
- Individuals, singly or jointly maintaining account with our Bank.
- Gold Jewellery should be owned by the applicant or any of his family members, i.e. Spouse & Children (who shall be co- borrowers)*
- Loan can also be advanced against the specially minted Gold Coins sold by Banks subject to the condition that the weight of the coin(s) does not exceed 50 grams per customer.
- 21 to 70 Years
- Minimum : Rs 10,000.
- Maximum : Rs 1,500,000.
- The loan to Value(LTV) will be 70%.The LTV shall be based on the value of Gold ornaments (on Net weight basis adjusted to 22 Carat purity ) as apprised by the valuer.
- 6-12 months in equated monthly instalments
a customer can choose to serve monthly interest only and repay the entire Principal outstanding at the end of the loan tenure.
1 Year MCLR+ 2.00% p.a. (Floating) 50bps concession to female borrowers(both for sole and joint borrowers)
- Pledge of Gold Jewellery.
- Rs 500.00 plus applicable GST.
- Up to Rs 5.00 lacs : Rs 500.00 plus applicable GST.
- Above Rs 5.00 lacs : Rs 700.00 plus applicable GST.