Terms and Conditions
LOB: Domestic Flights
OFFER HEADLINE: Flat 12% up to INR 1,200 on Domestic Flights
SUB-HEADLINE: Exclusively for J&K Bank Debit and Credit cards
VALIDITY : This offer is valid every Sunday from 26th May 2019 till 14th July 2019 between 0000 hours and 2359 hours
Minimum Transaction Value (INR)
12% up to INR 1,200 instant discount
makemytrip Website, Mobile Site, Android app and iOS app only.
What do you get?
- The customer will receive instant discount as per the details mentioned in the table above.
- Discount will be calculated on the booking amount (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance)
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon MMTJNK in the E-Coupon field
- This offer is valid every Sunday from 26th May 2019 till 14th July 2019 between 0000 hours and 2359 hours
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip's website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App
- The offer is valid for 1 booking per card per day only.
What else do you need to know?
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet - bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, Pay Pal, Gift card and net banking payments
- Domestic Flights Offer is not applicable on payments made via the Book Now Pay Later mode
- Offer is not valid on "Multi-City Domestic Flights" made through the "Multi-City" tab on MakeMyTrip website
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the discount
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the discount amount is availed, MakeMyTrip will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
Other Terms and Conditions for Customers
- If the customer doesn't receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.makemytrip.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaint within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount amount
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip or J&K Bank.
- MakeMyTrip and J&K Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims.
- MakeMyTrip and J&K Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip or J&K Bank under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- MakeMyTrip & J&K Bank shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in New Delhi
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.
- J&K Bank shall in no way be liable if any Customer is unable to login to MakeMyTrip due to incompatibility of device, internet usage plans, or any other reason whatsoever.
- J&K Bank will not be responsible or liable in case the offer is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website.
- J&K Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Card Holder/s under the offer.
- The participation in the Offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- J&K Bank makes no representation about the quality, delivery, usefulness or otherwise of the goods/services offered by the third party/merchant. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of the third party.
- The terms and conditions governing the offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Credit Card / Debit Card issued by J&K Bank.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Offer shall be borne solely by the Cardholder/s and J&K Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.