Who can open a General Salary Account with J&K Bank?
General Salary account can be opened by employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies & reputed private Institutions.
What is the minimum Average Quarterly Balance required to be maintained?
You are not required to maintain any minimum AQB.
What are the benefits of the General Salary Account?
You can avail the following benefits:
- Free cash withdrawals over the counter: 30 withdrawals per half year.
- International Debit Card issued with ATM withdrawal limit of Rs 0.40 lac /day & PoS transaction limit of Rs 1.00 lac/day.
- Free e-banking / m-banking facility.
- Interest compounded quarterly and calculated on daily products.
- 20 Cheque leaves free per year. (25 Cheque leaves for Senior Citizens).
- Temporary Overdraft facility equivalent to 50% of net salary subject to maximum
- of Rs. 10000/-( Maximum Period 1 month).