IRDAI Registration no. CA0029
- The Bank has entered into an alliance with Bajaj Allianz to distribute their non-life products.
- These products are available at all branches of the bank across India.
- IFFCO-TOKIO General Insurance Company Limited was incorporated on 4th December 2000, as a joint venture between the Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-operative (IFFCO), which is one of the world’s biggest cooperative society, and Tokio Marine Group, which is also the largest listed insurance group in Japan. IFFCO holds 51 per cent in the company and the remaining 49 per cent is held by Tokio Marine Group.
- IFFCO TOKIO’s geographical spread with 10 States Offices, 162 Strategic business Units (branch offices) and 738 Bima Kendras, will enable it to provide services across urban and rural customers.
- The company offers a comprehensive product bouquet of all lines of business such as Car Insurance, Two-wheeler Insurance, Health Insurance, Travel Insurance and Home Insurance, including corporate policies such as property insurance and liability insurance. It is also the first company in India to underwrite mega policies for a fertilizer and an automobile company. The comprehensive policy is based on international rates and optimizes the premium outflow for clients even as it offers a one-stop, all-risk cover. Other than the conventional products, it also offers niche products such as Cyber Insurance, Credit Insurance, Fine Arts Insurance, P & I Insurance, Errors & Omission Policy for the IT Sector etc. At the same time, it has steadfastly carried out its rural centric initiatives by launching products like Sankat Haran Bima Yojana, Mahila Suraksha Bima Yojana and Janata Bima Yojana for the masses.
- IFFCO TOKIO has a wide presence in rural areas and Tier B & C cities, too. It is the first private insurer to establish Bima Kendras, which are single person operated centres, to increase insurance penetration in rural areas at the customer’s doorstep. As and when these Bima Kendras reach desired size in terms of premium and growth potential they get converted into Strategic business Units.
- Keeping pace with the digital pace, IFFCO TOKIO has launched a Customer App to enhance direct engagement with customers. The App is a single-app with several features like insurance wallet, option to buy/renew, register and track claims, etc. The unique QCS app which is an acronym of Quick Claim Settlement is also a part of this app that ensures hassle-free and seamless claims settlement services for motor insurance and health insurance.
- Digital Initiatives like QCS and artificial intelligence tools such as chat box has helped the companies to serve its customers better.