Who can open a Platinum Current Account with J&K Bank?
Platinum Current Account can be opened by individuals , either singly or jointly, sole proprietorships, Partnership firms, Private and Public Limited Companies , HUFs, Associations, Societies, Trusts, etc.
What is the minimum Average Monthly Balance required to be maintained?
The minimum AMB required to be maintained is Rs 5.00 lacs below which Rs 2500/ plus GST per month shall be charged.
What are the benefits of the Platinum Current Account?
You can avail the following benefits:
- Free issuance of Demand Drafts/ duplicate DDs
- Free Cheque Book facility (Unlimited).
- Free Collection of Bills upto Rs 10 lacs /month.
- Free 50 Pay Orders per month.
- Free inter branch funds transfer.
- Free collection of local/ outstation cheques(own bank)
- Free International Gold Debit Card issued with an ATM withdrawal limit of Rs 1 lac/day & PoS transaction limit of Rs 1.50 lacs.
- Nomination facility available.
- E-banking / m-banking facility available.