- Who can open a General Savings Account with J&K Bank?
General Savings account can be opened by individuals, either singly or jointly, Parents/ Guardians on behalf of minors, literate minors above 10 years who can sign regularly, and organizations, entities, etc allowed by RBI.
What are the charges for non maintenance of the minimum Average Monthly Balance
- ₹7.5 plus GST per ₹100 of the shortfall or part thereof from Average Monthly Balance Requirement OR ₹75/- per month + GST, whichever is lower
What are the benefits of the General Savings Account?
You can avail the following benefits:
- Free cash withdrawals over the counter: 30 withdrawals per half year.
- International Debit Card issued with ATM withdrawal limit of Rs 0.40 lac /day & PoS transaction limit of Rs 1.00 lac/day.
- Free e-banking / m-banking facility.
- 20 Cheque leaves free per year. (25 Cheque leaves for Senior Citizens).