- Who can open a Basic Current Account with J&K Bank?
Basic Current Account can be opened by individuals , either singly or jointly, sole proprietorships, Partnership firms, Private and Public Limited Companies , HUFs, Associations, Societies, Trusts, etc in Metro & Urban areas.
- What is the minimum Average Monthly Balance required to be maintained?
The minimum AMB required to be maintained is Rs 4000/=below which Rs 200/ plus GST per month shall be charged.
- What are the benefits of the Basic current Deposit Account?
You can avail the following benefits:
- Free cheque book facility (50 Leaves per year).
- Daily Debit Card Limits(ATM/POS) of Rs. 40000 / Rs. 100000/=
- Multiple services available at very low charges.
- Free e-banking/ m-banking facility.