To provide personal finance for festival celebrations.
- Permanent Employees/Pensioners of State/Central Government, Government/Semi-Government Undertakings & Autonomous Bodies drawing salary/pension from our Bank
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 1 year less than the age of retirement i.e. 59 years where retirement is 60 years and 57 years where retirement age is 58 years
- Maximum: 69 years in case of pensioners
Average of previous three months’ net salary credited in the account ,subject to maximum of:
40,000 where average is less than 50,000
60,000 where average is greater than or equal to 50,000 but less than 80,000
75,000 where average is80,000 or above
- For Pensioners: 70% of the net pension credited in the account or20,000 whichever is lower
- Primary: Nil
- Collateral: Nil
- 10 Equated Monthly Installments
- The scheme shall be available on the occasion of following festivals only:
- Eid-ul Fitr, Eid-ul-Adha, Maha Shivratri, Navreh, Nowroz, Mela Desmochey, Baisakhi, Gurupurab, Mela Hemis Gumpa, Ashura, Diwali, Losar and Christmas.
- Loan under the scheme shall be available to all the eligible borrowers irrespective of their religion / community.